- eBay or other online stores should have all of the back issues. They are not generally all that expensive, if you can find a deal.
- Checker publishing put out an okay-quality trade of Moore's first 23 issues of Supreme and then slapped a "The End" card on the last page. The first can be found for $20-$30 and the second for much less. They also put out a Judgment Day trade. Just know that some of the creators aren't big fans of the Checker trades:
"I can’t honestly recommend the CHECKER collections of Alan’s SUPREME run. The work is amazing but the CHECKER reproduction is unbelievably bad and Alan’s story is left unfinished. None of the creators, except presumably Liefeld, have received any royalties from these editions. The best way to read Alan’s SUPREME is to pick it up on the back issue market. Check out the quarter boxes when you’re down at the comic book store..."-Rick Veitch
"Why I didn't like the Checker books is that you can see the other side of the pages in the scans."-Chris Sprouse
- At one time, digital copies of some of the issues were available through legit means. I don't know if this a real thing, but it looks like some of the Checker Supreme scans might be available here. If anyone knows of other places, let me know and I'll update this.
- There are a lot of sites and torrents out there that have illicit copies of the issues scanned in, which you can probably find with a little searching (cough... here or here... cough).
- Scripts for the unpublished (and some of the published) Youngblood issues can be found at Comics Experience's Script Archive:
- Fan-created issues from those Youngblood scripts can be found online. They feature a completed version of issue 3-7 and fan fiction created from Moore's proposal for issues 8-12 and a great little epilogue. Here they are:
Legal disclaimer: Obviously, I don't own the rights to any of these comics or scripts and am only linking to them. If there are any concerns about these links, please let me know and I'll remove them.
- Stories pre-Youngblood 1
- Youngblood 1
- Youngblood 2
- Youngblood 3
- Youngblood 4
- Youngblood 5
- Youngblood 6
- Youngblood 7
- Youngblood 8
- Youngblood 9
- Youngblood 10
- Youngblood 11
- Youngblood 12
- Proposal and interview
Having gathered quite a bit of information about Moore's Supreme and Awesome runs, I decided to create a home for the forgotten Awesome. Over the course of a year, I put it all together here.
Each week I did a main "Weekly Reading" post that was a read-through of that issue. I followed that up with a couple of other posts about topics from that Weekly Reading or whatever else I came up with to talk about. You'll find the lost Youngbloods in the Youngblood section and the fan-edit of the last Supreme in After Awesome.
Below is the archive of posts broken up by book. Thanks for checking the site out!
Book 1: Supreme: The Story of the Year
Book 1: Judgment Day
Book 3: Supreme: The Return
Book 4: Youngblood
Book 5: Glory
Book 6: After Awesome
Book 7: 1963
Book 8: Night Raven
Book 9: A Small Killing